Aside from being, by far, one of the most POWERFUL years I’ve had yet (not always easy, not always pretty, definitely far from comfortable 70% of the time), woweeeeeWOW… 2014 has been amazing!!
Something that has become crystal clear this year is the difference between standing in my YES or fluctuating between YES & NO, allowing the NO to pull on me stronger than my YES.
Is this making sense?!
Here’s an example… At the top of the year, literally January 1st, I chose to do my first ever 21 day cleanse. I was all prepared, had a cleansing partner and was raring to go. Even though I was consciously choosing this cleanse, I was NOT in my YES about it!! I whined, complained, and felt sorry for myself because I ‘couldn’t’ have things that bring me comfort, that I enjoy etc. It completely impacted the whole experience for me and made it feel more like a drain as opposed to an uplift.
I decided to do the cleanse again on November 1st because I wanted to clean up and clear out before I indulge for the holidays. This time there’s been a DISTINCT difference, though. I’ve actually been in my powerful YES about the cleanse! I’ve found great joy in shopping, cooking and eating delicious healthy meals, while choosing not to have all of those other yummy things that I love, with my ‘health is wealth’ frame of mind as the focus.
To be honest, there were a few difficult days, a few days where I felt like, ‘UGH… I could REALLY use a hearty meal right now, or a piece of cheese, or a cup of coffee.’ However, I decided to redirect that energy, remind myself how powerful and awesome it is to commit to my body, health and just to commit to something that pushes me way outside of my comfort zone. Being in my YES about it literally made all the difference.
What are you navigating or experiencing in your life, that if you chose to be in your powerful YES, it could make all the difference?!
We touch in on this topic in a handful of the transformational interviews coming up in The Get Up Movement :: From Woe is Me to Empowered and Free video summit! We’ve had some awesome interviews so far and Week 2 promises more wisdom, insight, uplift, and inspiration motivation for you!
The Get Up Movement
From Woe is Me to Empowered and Free
December 1st – 19th 2014
Get Up Right Now and Claim your FREE Virtual Seat HERE!
At one time in their life, each of the 13 speakers sharing in this Summit hit rock bottom and was unclear on their ‘YES’. They knew that the only way they were going to do what they’re here to do was by getting out of their own way and choosing to love, accept and empower themselves while saying YES to the life and work that was calling them forward.
What will it be like to feel…
- Energized to get out of bed every day knowing that you matter, because you own your worth and recognize the amazing gift you are in your life and to the world?
- In Love with yourself, your life, and your relationships feeling more Peace, Connection, and Inclusion with family, friends, your partner, and community?
- Courageous and Empowered to make the necessary changes in your life in order to be your best self and live your best life?
- More Freedom and Spaciousness in order to enjoy more quality time to be with loved ones, be out in nature, exercise, or start that business you’ve been dreaming about?
- Happy and Confident in your choices as you take responsibility for how you’re creating your life and destiny, while Courageously letting go of the people, places and things that no longer serve you?
- Empowered and Free to be exactly who you are and to live the life you’ve been dreaming of?
This Summit marks the launch of the global Get Up Movement, which was initially conceived a couple years ago when I channeled my influential empowerment song “Get Up” because I was sick of getting in my own way.
I’m now on a mission to help others get out of their own way and create and leave their greatest legacy!
I personally invite you to join us for this incredibly, awesome, transformative journey! I guarantee this Summit is going to Uplift, Connect and Inspire each and every one of us in ways beyond what we can imagine right now!
Claim your FREE virtual seat NOW by CLICKING HERE!
It’s time to GET UP!